Happy Fall Y'all!
I don't think I have mentioned this yet, but fall is my absolute most favorite time of the year. From the leaves changing to the most gorgeous colors, to those nights spent by the fire with cozy socks on and a hot cup of tea (my current state), I just can't get enough of this season! I especially love that the fall season goes hand in hand with endless fun activities to do with your significant other. Chris and I have been fully taking advantage of all the festive activities, which has been such a blast and is a great way to spice up a relationship.
So, I thought I would make a list of all the fun activities that are perfect for couples!
1. Find your way through your local Corn Maze! Get lost together in a Corn Maze. This is also a great way to build trust and problem solving skills with your partner.
2. Go to a Pumpkin Patch together and then carve your pumpkins!
3. Go to a Haunted House. There is nothing better than being scared and having your boyfriend "protect" you. If he takes the lead, you've got a keeper!
4. Go on a hike together. Fall is the best time of year to go hiking (in my opinion). The air is crisp, the scenery is vibrant and beautiful, and the weather is the perfect temperature.
5. Go to a football game! Fall is also my favorite season because that means it's football season! I'm a huge lover of football, go Seahawks! If you are on a budget, go to a local high school football game!
6. Host or attend a Halloween party! Make sure to get creative and plan your costumes together!
7. Stay in and watch a scary movie! Sometimes the best date nights are spent at home, so grab a blanket (to cover your eyes during the scary scenes), put on your comfy clothes, and press play!
8. Take a Hay Ride together.
9. Go to a State Fair. Carnival rides, cotton candy, kettle corn; what's not to love!?
10. Volunteer at your local food shelter. Since this is the Season of Giving, give back to your community with your loved one! There is no better feeling than knowing you are helping someone in need and I promise that you will never forget the experience.
11. Go on a Ghost Hunt! Look up haunted places in your area and go check them out, if you dare!
12. Have a bon fire in your backyard or on a beach. Don't forget to bring stuff to make s'mores!
13. Find a nearby orchard and go apple picking. If you're feeling ambitious, bake an apple pie or apple crisp together!
14. Go camping together. Just make sure to go before it gets too cold out!
15. Find an Oktoberfest near you!
Below is a Pin-able version of this list to save for later!
Chris and I spent our day at Kyker Farms and had a blast! Below are photos from our fun date day (: Make sure to follow along on SnapChat (@heatherpoppie) and Instagram to see what we're up to on a daily basis!
xo, Heather Marie