First off, happy first day of winter and Merry almost Christmas everyone! I can't believe there are only a few days left before the best day of the year! Is it just me, or has this year flown by?? I feel like I just moved to Tennessee a month ago and I have lived here over a year and a half now! Crazy stuff.
Anyways, as I'm sure most of you have noticed, I revamped my blog a little bit and added a "Shop" page as well! Within that, readers will be able to easily shop at my favorite stores as well as see what new pieces of clothing, accessories, and beauty products have caught my eye!
Since it is the month of December and almost Christmas (YAY!!), I decided to do a post about 12 of my favorite things! These are all products or things I use on a daily basis and have fallen in love with. Many would make amazing last minute gifts as well!
If you have any products you are obsessed with, let me know in the comments below! I always love trying out new things!
xo Heather Marie
1. My Clarisonic. I use this magical device every other day as part of my skin care routine and it has done wonders for my skin. Since using it, I have noticed a huge difference in my complexion. My skin is smoother, brighter, and less acne prone (which is what I really care about!). I have the Mia Pink version, but I linked a few below including the mens model.
2. Hempz Limited Edition Triple Moisture Frosted Peppermint & Vanilla Body Creme. All I have to say about this stuff is that it smells like Christmas and leaves your skin feeling super soft. The peppermint vanilla scent is perfect for this time of year! I have the giant bottle because I love it that much. Also, this mini size is perfect to keep in your purse!
3. Lulu Lemon Free To Be Sports Bra. Okay, this is by far the best sports bra I have ever owned! It is super soft and comfy yet has the cutest straps on the back. I love that is has a lower cut in the front so it doesn't stick out from my tops also. It's one of those sports bras that I will secretly wear instead of a regular bra throughout the week!
4. Lululemon High Times Pants *Full-On Luon. Yes, another Lululemon product... but these are the best yoga pants in the whole wide world. Have you ever bought a brand new pair of yoga pants and within a few washes the fabric gets all pilled?? Well I have had that happen to just about every pair I own. Except these ones! The material is so incredibly smooth and they look amazing on. I have had them over a year now and they still look brand new. (I also wear them almost every day, so they've been through a lot!) If you struggle with pilled yoga pants like me, give these a try and I promise you won't be disappointed.
5. Sam Edelman Petty Bootie. These are easily the comfiest booties I own. Comfortable shoes are a must for me... if I fall in love with a pair of shoes, but they are a pain to walk in, I will put them back as fast as I picked them up. I have them in tan/grey but I'm looking to get them in another fun color as well! They come in tons of different color options which is awesome. I linked a few for you all below!
6. It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner. If you have a problem with dry hair and lack of shine, give this product a try. Back when I lived in my sorority, I would see this product in practically everyones room and decided to try it out because everyone else loved it and what do you know, now I'm hooked! This stuff is a big contributor to my hair being soft and healthy. I spritz it on my locks every morning after I shower and before I brush my hair.
7. My Wet Brush. This is the only brush I will ever use on my hair (unless another brush comes out that is better, but I would be surprised). Taking care of your hair and paying attention to how you brush it is so important if you want to achieve super healthy hair and I really believe every girl should be brushing her hair with this. Tip: When brushing wet hair, make sure to start at the ends first and work your way up! Treat your hair like a new born baby and I promise you will have healthier, longer hair in no time!
8. Gelish Nail Kit. If you hate the look of chipped nail polish, but love having your nails painted, this is your new favorite way to do your nails. I have been doing my own at-home gel nails for a while now and I couldn't even tell you all when I last had regular nail polish on my fingers.
9. Raw Coconut Oil. I got my jar at Trader Joe's, but you can pick this stuff up at pretty much any grocery store. I'm sure you all have heard of the numerous benefits of using coconut oil as a beauty product and I'm here to say, they're all true. I use this stuff for practically everything, from a hydrating hair mask, to a moisturizer for my skin, and much more. I even put it on my lips to keep them hydrated!
10. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup. I mentioned this product in my October Obsessions post, but since I love it so much I had to add it to this list! I apply it with my Beauty Blender and it applies perfectly even, they have multiple shade options, and it lasts all day! I rarely buy a foundation twice because I'm never satisfied but I will definitely be getting another one of these again.
11. Murad Acne Body Wash. This body wash leaves your skin feeling so soft and polished, which is why I love it so much. It is exfoliating, without feeling too rough on your skin. Tip: only use this product about 3 times per week to prevent it from drying out your skin!
12. Wella Brilliance Hair Mask. I apply this mask to my hair twice a week, leaving it on for 5 minutes before rinsing it out in the shower. I use it as a replacement for my conditioner on those day also! It always leaves my hair smooth and soft, while giving me a major shine boost!